Our Mission Statement is to provide a high quality safe and caring environment where children and families from different backgrounds feel welcomed. We support partnerships within the centre and community, which are based on trust, co-operation and mutual respect.
Through the employment of professional, qualified educators we encourage each child to feel loved, respected and to become confident individuals. We recognise children are all individuals and guide them by implementing high quality programs which include the care, education and health of children.
Our philosophy is the framework of common goals and beliefs to provide opportunities for healthy growth and development while fostering each child’s unique abilities.
- Where play allows each child the opportunity to grow and develop in all aspects of their abilities at their own pace.
- Where the development of their self-esteem and self-confidence is fostered
- Where children are encouraged to promote positive attitudes and relationships with peers and educators
- In which they feel happy and nurtured
- Where they will feel valued as an individual regardless of age, race, gender, religion, abilities, beliefs and background
- Where each individual child’s needs are met
- Where children are encouraged to be respectful, sensitive and thoughtful towards their environment.
- Where they can use their skills, experience and training to promote the development of the children
- Where educators recognise all levels of play, as an important learning experience, and actively support children in their play to make a difference.
- Educators works in partnership with families and communities by engaging with the culture of the local community.
- Where they feel relaxed and comfortable in carrying out their duties
- Where they understand the importance of teamwork
- Where they can provide a quality program that is flexible and meets the needs of all children
- Where they are valued as a person and as a educator
- Where they interact with parents on a daily basis keeping them informed of their child’s progress and the daily events through verbal communication, wall charts and informal meetings.
- Policies and Procedure are designed to be guidelines used to monitor their own behavior and practices.
- Where they are valued and respected as a person and appreciated of their diverse needs as a parent.
- Where they feel safe and comfortable in the environment where their child is being cared for
- Where they are encouraged to participate in all aspects of the centre
- They feel comfortable in expressing their ideas and thoughts
- Where Parents are encouraged to share special skills, talents and interests within the program.
For more information about, click on Our Philosophy and Mission Statement