Services we provide at Centre
To support families and children attending our centre we provide:
- All meals are provided by our Cook Maureen and she holds a Food safety Supervisor certificate. Meals are nutritionally balanced and the menu is designed to reflect a variety of multicultural flavours.
- Our Parent Meetings and Resource nights offer families opportunities to become involved in fundraising events and learning programs through the centre, such as cooking, arts/crafts and story times. We provide resource nights for parent’s, including first aid, workshops from Nutrition Australia and Community speakers.
- Parent Information Sheets are provided by wider community groups through our centre. Educational materials are located in our foyer and cover areas such as information from Centre link, Queensland Health, and Nap can.
- Written reports, teacher interviews and Parent Nights on your child/ren’s development and progress throughout the year. These reports are based on daily observations taken by educators and collated at weekly programming meetings to help develop an individual program to meet your child’s needs.
- An End of Year Christmas Celebration for all the families, with entertainment and concerts performed by the children celebrating their achievements throughout the year.
- Community visitors such as; Police, Fire, Ambulance & various Health professionals are a part of our educational shows that are provided each month.
- A monthly Newsletter detailing upcoming events and information relating to the children’s activities and programs from each room. The newsletter incorporates articles of interest in areas such as behavioural management, food, nutrition, and children’s health and development.
Extra Curriculum activities that are provided at the centre may include:
- Concerts and Shows
- Computer Kidz
- Preschool Garden Program
- Get Fizi
Before & After School and Vacation Programs are run throughout the year. The programs include participation in activities such as Excursions, Drama, dancing, cooking and sport. And incorporate the National School aged Frame Work “My time My Place” Please see the office for the latest Vacation Care Programme.